I could not sleep so I might as well waste some time. I got this from another blog and changed the answers to reflect my thoughts:
1. Your favourite song with the name of a city in the title or text.
NYC by Interpol
2. A song you've listened to repeatedly when you were depressed at some point in your life.
This is How It Feels by Inspiral Carpets
3. Ever bought an entire album just for one song and winded up disliking everything but that song? Gimme that song.
Lots of Times...Walking With Thee by Clinic
4. A song whose lyrics you thought you knew in the past, but about which you later learned you were incorrect.
I Believe In a Thing Called Love by The Darkness...They are singin' the chorus too fast - 'I believe in a thing called love, just listen to the rhythm of the heart, there's a chance like a big kid now' (should be 'there's a chance we could make it now' - I think, still not sure)'
5. Your least favourite song on one of your favourite albums of all time.
Creep by Radiohead
6. A song you like by someone you find physically unattractive or otherwise repellent.
Tribute by Tenacious D
7. Your favorite song that has expletives in it that's not by Liz Phair.
I would say Pig Society by N.W.A.
8. A song that sounds as if it's by someone British but isn't.
Hard to Explain by The Strokes
9. A song you like (possibly from your past) that took you forever to finally locate a copy of.
Fade Away by Fra Lippo Lippi
10. A song that reminds you of spring but doesn't mention spring at all.
Nothing But Flowers by Talking Heads
11. A song that sounds to you like being happy feels.
Light and Day by Polyphonic Spree
12. Your favourite song from a non-soundtrack compilation album.
Night and Day by U2
13. A song from your past that would be considered politically incorrect now (and possibly was then).
Kill You by Eminem
14. A song sung by an overweight person.
Alec Eiffel by The Pixies
15. A song you actually like by an artist you otherwise hate.
Only Hope by Mandy Moore
16. A song by a band that features three or more female members.
Rewind by Northern State
17. One of the earliest songs that you can remember listening to.
Kapalaran by Rico J. Puno (hahahaha). My grandma got me hooked on it when I was 4 years old.
18. A song you've been mocked by friends for liking.
Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake
19. A really good cover version you think no one else has heard.
Love Will Tear Us Apart by Nada Surf (but of course they cannot match up to Joy Division). I also like the cover of C'mon Feel The Noise by Oasis.
20. A song that has helped cheer you up (or empowered you somehow) after a break-up or otherwise difficult situation.
Nothing Better by The Postal Service
Extra tracks, if you have more room:
21. A song you've listened to while fucking/masturbating. AND/OR
hmmm...don't know but Let's Get It On by Barry White would sound perfect for a situation like that, hehehe
22. A song not in English—preferably a foreign-language version of an English-language hit.
I once heard a cover of Kraftwerk's old single (forgot the title) in Chinese while channel surfing and checked out this Chinese variety show. I thought it was hilarious, but otherwise cool...Other than that, I always think of Luftballoons by Nena which has english and foreign versions or both, I forgot.
Wow, this was difficult to answer. Phew!